WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR?
This blog is for you if you are a parent of a 0 to 6 year old child or if you are interested in:
- developing your baby or child’s intelligence
- intentional or non-native bilingualism
- early foreign language teaching (in our case it is the English language)
- the Doman method
- whole-word reading or sight-reading
- early maths education
- reviews of books for kids in English and in Polish
I know not everybody is interested in every post I have written and that your time is limited. I have categorized all the blog entries for those of you who do not have time or intent to read from the beginning (sometimes there are the same links in different categories).
I invite those who want to read everything from the very beginning to my homepage. As far as the Doman method is concerned it seems there is more English than Polish but we can use the Doman cards for teaching maths and global reading in Polish or any other language only – the principles are the same.
The Doman method
- whole-word reading, sight-reading, teaching reading to a baby/ toddler/ young child
- maths for kids, teaching your baby/ toddler/ a young child maths
Enriching baby’s vocabulary in English (I live in Poland so everybody else except me speaks Polish and I think English needs more support).
Books for kids
Speech development of a bilingual baby (intentional bilingualism): first words, phrases and sentences:
My personal opinions, reflections and modifications of the Doman method
About me – I am the author of this blog responsible for teaching English to my baby